19 November 2016

Back in the bay

After exactly two years I came back to the Bay Area. We stayed in Pacifica and that first night was very interesting to say the least - but our Airbnb host was very welcoming and made us feel right at home. It was also around 9 to 12 degrees Celcius in the evening and only 18 degrees in the day - it was quite the chilly greeting compared to the 25-30 degree weather of L.A.


Trying to find parking was a disaster. When we finally found a place, we grabbed some Philz and headed to see the SFMoMA.


After the MoMA, we went to grab some food then walked down along the many piers.


We walked up towards Coit Tower through the hilly downtown.


My absolute favourite part of San Franciso: Boba Guys, I have endless cravings for this and it makes me so sad that I can't get it anywhere here.


Sadly we only had one day to spend in SF - but we made the most of it and crawled back to Pacifica well-worn out. It ended with our Airbnb host and I bonding over an embarrassing incident and she gave me an orange she had been growing on her balcony for two years.


No comments:

Post a Comment